- April 1, 2004, v3.11:
Version 3.11 released. Only change is updated user manager to work with the latest version of GridMonger.
- January 9, 2004, v3.10:
- Added salt to 'season' the hashed passwords. See this MSDN article for a discussion of the advantages of salted hash values.
- Always a capability and a popular support question, we finally added explicit support for item-level protection. Assign access levels to individual blocks of code and html, as opposed to doing it to an entire page. Works as a complement to full page protection, so you can use both at the same time.
- Added try/catch error handling that can either display errors onscreen or email them to the admin you specify.
- Added security alerts (used sparingly, but easy to plug in wherever you like) that warn admins via email whenever any potential funny business is detected.
- Revised the user manager to work with the latest GridMonger v3.40.
- Reorganized the application so it has dedicated folders for the admin area, custom tags, includes etc.
- Went thru the code and tidied things up here and there.
- September 12, 2003, v3.02:
Version 3.02 released. Only change is updated user manager to work with the latest version of GridMonger.
- August 17, 2003, v3.01:
Version 3.01 released. Only change is updated user manager to work with the latest version of GridMonger.
- July 26, 2003, v3.0:
Version 3 released. Numerous changes as befits a full-number release. Completely new and enhanced administrative system, revised internal code (retains the same basic method of operation), improved display, secure password storage, usernames now limited to 60 rather than 15 chars to allow use of email addresses as usernames. Still compatible back to ColdFusion 4.5.
- Feb 19 2002, v2.0:
Version 2 released. Replaced user ID numbers with alphanumeric characters up to a length of 15.
- Sep 24 2001, v1.50:
Replaced the two password validation tests with a version that performs 32 separate validation steps designed to restrict passwords to simple alphanumeric characters.
- Sep 19 2001, v1.0: