"Can't thank you enough for developing this excellent CMS. You've saved our college countless hours and lots of money."
ContentMonger is Now FREE for non-commercial use (license a commercial/government web site for just US$99) .
(fixes a bug in the wysiwyg editor's display in Firefox display thanks to a browser 'upgrade'. Full details in /install/!changelog.txt and here)
- KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) principle followed scrupulously
Easy for normal humans to use and figure out. Get CMS functionality and security with half the learning curve.
- Easy Installation: Just set up a datasource, load the ContentMonger install page and run it. Be up and running in 5 minutes.
- Compatible with ColdFusion down to CF5. Minor surgery needed for CF5. Automatic Installers provided for
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- Oracle (contact us to discuss the details of your installation)
- Unencrypted Code. Easy to customize with your own design. Even graphic menus.
- Automatic Form Builder ... no coding or technical knowledge needed, plus automatic processing, storage and management of submitted form data.
Send ContentMonger-generated form results to your own custom programming, which either supplements or replaces ContentMonger's own form data processors.
- Enable the optional Team Review feature to bring flexible workflow into your page editing and publishing process.
- Publish static .HTML pages to save HUGE amounts of ColdFusion and database resources (and still run dynamic CF-driven pages wherever needed).
- Use keyword-laden natural page names with static or dynamic pages (see this URL for an example. This page is dynamic).
- Transparent revision control and archiving. Users never touch live web content. Replaced content is safely archived.
- Translateable. Supports double-byte Unicode (CF6+ only). All language elements are kept separate from code. Easy instructions for adding new languages -- or customizing the provided English -- are provided.
- WYSIWYG editor included.
- Group security suitable for large or small groups: Departmental access, managerial approval (Team Review workflow or simple single-manager approval), tiered role- and group-based password security.
- Unlimited number of pages, organizational depth. Wide range of options for content, design and organization.
- Mailing list management and mass-mail tools - designed to keep your private opt-in list under the radar of anti-spam systems. Use css styles to format your mail.
- Ecommerce-Capable. Harness the power of simple content management to build your store structure, and the power of our easy form builder to create cart items.
- Easy Content Mirroring lets you write a page once, but display it in many places. Update the original and the mirrors update automatically.
- Built-in online testing, scoring, certification and basic course management.
- Cluster-friendly - no session management required.
- Built-in Scalability: Works great with one user or 1,000.
- Run your own custom code from inside the system.
- Thoughtfully designed record-locking allows group collaboration on individual pages.
- Public-side editing: Once an editor logs in a small  link appears in a discreet location only they are allowed to see. Lets editors surf the site like a normal visitor and still edit content.
- etc. etc. Details inside.