v3.01 April 1, 2004
- Replaced GridMonger config files to match up with current GridMonger version (4.0).
- Renamed a db field to due to a reserved-word conflict with MS Access and 'Zone'. Renamed 'Range' to 'ZIPRange' just in case as well.
v3.0 January 3, 2004
- Rewrote the tag to work with Fedex' new 2004 rates.
- All surcharge parameters can now be specified in the tag call (allows integration with a pre-existing external admin interface) or can be pulled from the surcharge database (the default behavior).
- Residential destination can be specified in the tag call (example provided in runme.cfm).
- New admin interface allows editing/alteration of most surcharge values.
- include files renamed for clarity.
v2.03, September 12, 2003
- Replaced GridMonger config files to match up with current GridMonger version (3.10).
v2.02, August 17, 2003
- Replaced GridMonger config files to match up with current GridMonger version (3.01).
v2.01, August 4, 2003
- Replaced GridMonger config files to match up with current GridMonger version.
- Added an Application.cfm (required by GridMonger) to show minimum functionality required (client management enabled) for admin area.
v2.00, June 28, 2003
- Complete rewrite of the tag based on the use of FedEx' Rates by Service tables rather than the formerly used Rates by Zone. Result is simpler code and faster operation.
- Added GridMonger config files to allow easy enablement of Zone and Fuel Surcharge administrative functions (use of GridMonger is optional and is a free separate download).
v1.10, October 25, 2001
- This minor revision includes a complete set of mySQL tables, rather than just migration templates.
- Includes the Ground plan migration template missing from v1.01.
- The migration templates are still here and now controlled by a simple menu system.
v1.01, July 5, 2001
- Created migration templates that allow the included Access datasource to be recreated via ColdFusion in another db format. Included templates are for mySQL but they can be easily customized to SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Changed the table names to make them much easier to integrate into an existing data source (added ''FDX_'' as a prefix to each table name).
- Made some minor improvements to error handling.
- DSN names are now assigned in application.cfm.
v1.00 April 13, 2001