- March 23 2006 v4.82 (only available to registered users)
- A bugfix and a minor tweak to error handling. Details are in the GridMonger release notes.
- September 23 2005 v4.81 (only available to registered users)
- The 'bad behavior' regex validation fix implemented in v4.70 caused an error in single-record entry for grids that had a primary key visible but not editable. Fixed.
- September 7 2005 v4.80 (only available to registered users)
- GridBuilder now will write your grids directly to disk as live ColdFusion templates to the folder you specify (leave the folder setting blank and GridBuilder will dump the created grid to screen so you can do whatever you like with the ColdFusion code it generates).
- The remaining added features are listed in the GridMonger release notes.
- March 31 2005 v4.70 (only available to registered users)
- The GridMonger added features are listed in the GridMonger release notes. Some nice new features this time.
- October 29, 2004 v4.60 (only available to registered users)
- The GridMonger added features are listed in the GridMonger release notes. Mostly obscure bugfixes. NOTE this also includes v4.51, which actually was only available to AccessMonger users via download (and GridBuilder users on request) from 10/19/04 to 10/29/04.
- WYSIWYG Editor support (!) added as a new field type, with an enhanced version of FCKEditor bundled in.
- Slot numbers for drop-down list items are now simple text entry. Way too much of a pain to use the drop-down list to assign numbers when there are dozens of items involved and just letting you type in the number solves this issue... at the expense of foolproof data entry. Pay attention!
- July 24, 2004 v4.50
- The added features are listed in the GridMonger release notes. Strictly bugfixes to the core GridMonger code, or issues that required no database changes to GridBuilder.
- July 20, 2004 v4.40
- The added features are listed in the GridMonger release notes. We haven't released this on the free version as we don't yet have the time to upgrade all the free tags that GridMonger works with.
- June 21 2004, v4.32 (second build)
- Rolled up all reported bugfixes into a current build. These will be incorporated into the next public release of the free version.
- June 14 2004, v4.32
- Same features as public release.
- June 2, 2004, v4.31
- See the GridMonger release notes. Fixes to GridBuilder based on three bugs found in v4.31, plus new features.
- June 1, 2004, v4.30
- See the GridMonger release notes. All changes in GridBuilder center around support for these features, or upgrading existing GridBuilder installations.
- May 24, 2004, v4.22
- Added Default Values: When creating a new record you can now specify a default value for the field.
- Added a new demo file (and demo grid in GridBuilder) to illustrate how default values are implemented.
- Expanded support for The coolest DHTML calendar widget so it now works in multiline mode.
- May 20, 2004, v4.21
- Support for The coolest DHTML calendar widget from Mishoo. The name says it all. We have added an additional FAQ item in the GridMonger area that covers what you need to do to implement this calendar on a GM4.21+ system.
- Revised error handling that better tailors display to CF 6+, CF 5 and older ColdFusion versions.
- Fixed a bug that necessitated the creation of a new parameter: variables.ExpandedDisplayLimit.
- Added some minor style sheet spiffs to the nav area.
- May 17, 2004 v4.20
- Updated GridBuilder to work with GM 4.20 format.
- Added the 4.10-to-4.20 upgrade template to the /upgrades/ folder. Just run this template and your database and data will immediately be upgraded to v4.20 compatibility.
- Added the grid description to the comments area at the top of the generated grid template.
- The grid name is now used to populate the new parameter variables.GridName. This value will be employed internally in GridMonger in the future and should always conform to valid ColdFusion variable-naming requirements.
- Altered GridBuilder's release number so it correspond's to GM's.
- April 21, 2004 v4.01
- Paulette Williams discovered a bug in GridMonger's ability to display fields as live links when in one of the Expanded Modes. The changes made to GM necessitated a small change to GridBuilder to support the new parameter added to solve the problem.
- Added support for the RowsToShow parameter, and the new MailTo option in the DisplayType parameter.
- Added an upgrade routine that will upgrade all GridBuilder 4.0 installations and stored grids to 4.10 format.
- April 1, 2004 -- initial release